Personal Assistant to the Founder
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO FOUNDER
We are looking for a new Personal Assistant to the Founder of La DoubleJ, to support the Founder in all professional and personal aspects of her life. The job will move from home to office or any other location assistant is required.
The candidate will be the front line to all people in the Founder's life. We're on the lookout for someone with positive attitude, great organizational and problem solving skills, a Yes person and a dog lover!
What you’ll do:
- Manage and maintain the Founder agendas (working and personal): coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings, and external conferences and organize calls, Skype/Zoom meetings, and conference calls
- Serve as first point of reference, filter incoming and outgoing communications (emails, calls,...)
- Plan all travel and logistics (accommodations, itineraries, rental cars, and other travel needs) in Italy and abroad
- Provide general and administrative support (expenses report, invoices, personal documents,…)
- Provide support in pet caring activities (sitting, travel & logistics)
- Supervise the Founder's home management (keep archives for items located in the property, coordinate the house staff)
- Plan and manage events for the Founder at home and for the team in the office (suppliers, menus, guests lists, logistics,...)
- Oversee the Founder's vintage archive; Manage, mantain and oversee sale items.
- Oversee theall Clothing trafficking between home and office
- Mantain and track key realationships (mailing lists,...) and suppliers for both home and office
- Run any and all errands for the Founder or for the office
- Order supplies, keep all spaces clean and orderly in the office
- Oversee deliveries to home and office, manage shipments, organiza company events/meetings
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in the fashion industry, preferably in the corporate or/and production department
- Previous experience in similar roles and strong organizational skills
- Excellent English skills (Mother Tongue or Bilingual); fluent in Italian
- Ability to solve problems quickly, to prioritize activities and be multitasking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and punctuality
- Proactive and flexible to work weekends and/or schedule changes
- Animal lover, not afraid to work in a pet-friendly environment
About La DoubleJ
La DoubleJ is a multi-tasking Milanese brand that edits the very best of Italy. Founded by J.J. Martin in 2015, the company has expanded from a shoppable magazine selling just vintage clothing and jewelry, to a full lifestyle label offering new fashion made with archival prints, cool home design and rare vintage. All of La DoubleJ’s creations—from its content, editorial projects and pop up shops, to its product design and wildly patterned showroom in Milan—are distilled through a lens of pure joy, eye-popping print and love of all things maximal and dedicated to all the Great Gorgeous Girls who rock it with style.
Los Angeles-born, Milan-based journalist and vintage collector J.J. Martin has spent the past 16 years scoping out the very best of Italian fashion and design as a contributing editor at Harper’s Bazaar USA, WSJ, and Wallpaper magazines. Her writing has also appeared in T: The NY Times Style Magazine, Japanese Vogue, AD and Elle Décor. Now Martin translates her experience as an editor into discovering hidden archives, curating under-the-radar talent, and shining the light on Italy’s unsung historic producers as creative director for La DoubleJ.