Full-Time Employment Contract
Josh Wood Colour is looking for a passionate Ecommerce Executive to take the lead on managing the day-to-day requirements of our growing e-commerce business. Reporting directly to the E-commerce Director, this role is very hands-on and requires a person who is willing to learn fast and grow with the company.
Josh Wood is a world-leading colourist, an Executive Board Member of the British Beauty Council and a regular host on ITV’s This Morning. He founded the Atelier in 2011 as the home of our handpicked dream team of colourists and stylists.
“From Fashion Week to the red carpet, if you’ve spotted a shade you absolutely love, it’s more than likely expert colourist Josh Wood or his team were behind it” - Refinery29
We are on a mission to offer a better solution for clients to have a fantastic personalised hair colour that is tailored to each individual. Our London Atelier is also the home to Josh Wood Colour Digital, working alongside Josh and the Atelier team to bring expert product innovation to our at-home community.
- Own and drive analysis of key business metrics: site traffic, conversion analysis, customer behaviour, & engagement metrics across different marketing channels.
- Manage agency initiatives and ensure on-time / on budget / high quality deliverables
- Ensure site(s) are optimised as a landing destination for all paid and email activity, working with online team to create engaging and relevant content that supports channel activity
- Ensure site is optimised for natural search, working with design and engineering teams to maximise on-site relevant content/ link building
- Work closely with the Digital & Social teams on 360 traffic driving campaigns and have an always on presence to support all layers of conversion funnel
- Accountable for ongoing site refreshes. Work with line manager and in-house team to plan content and activity that supports Global and UK strategy, local promotions, trade plans, seasonal activities and key strategic priorities
- Work with team to ensure all new launch strategies are relevant and optimised for market execution
- Alongside line-manager, drive all on site KPI’s (such as Conversion, AOV, Traffic, Bounce Rate and Revenue) by developing targeted strategies that support growth
- Work with agency/developer teams to identify, create and execute new on-site technology to constantly evolve and improve user experience and position the .com as the digital flagship store
- Lead team site walks/site reviews and be accountable for day-to-day site maintenance
- Raise development requests with the agency/developers where pages require fixing or flag opportunities for usability improvements
- Suggest and execute A/B tests relating to home, collection & product pages
- Create and optimise product collections that meet online customer expectations and needs
- Optimise product categorisation and product display
- Consistently improve and refine on-site product recommendations to enhance AOV
- Repair broken searches and suggest potential campaigns based on search trends
- Utilising web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Working with the marketing team to make sure online outreach is optimised, and traffic is optimised and converted
- Successful experience within E-commerce / Online trading
- Ecommerce platform experience (min 2 years – ideally Shopify but not essential)
- Passion for exceptional customer experience.
- Understanding of e-commerce best practices, website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Results-driven mentality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Web Analytics, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Analytical skills
- Organised and project management skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- We are a friendly bunch with a strong and collaborative team culture
- You will be joining a creative team and get the chance to help shape how we work
- Working in a growing brand with global ambition is a unique challenge and opportunity where time passes quickly, no two weeks are the same, and the opportunities for trying new things for personal development are constant
- We have a physical office presence in Holland Park, London. At the beginning of March 2020 we made the decision to move to working from home for all Digital employees until January 2021 when we will review the situation again. We have invested significant time and budget into ensuring that everyone is suitably equipped to work from home. Our guiding principle behind any decision we make will always be the health and well-being of our team.