3 days left
- Full Time
ALEXACHUNG is seeking a motivated, creative and talented Full time creative
pattern cutter to join its team. The Position covers both the new Development of
seasonal patterns and Production pattern amendments.
- Developing all new season patterns in collaboration with the design team,
Both digitally and manually.
- Working across multi-product categories including Outerwear, Dresses,
Tailoring, Jersey and Denim.
- Providing measurements of all patterns for the technical team, ensuring
patterns are as per the spec.
- Involvement during all fittings for prototypes, SMS and PPS.
- Pattern file conversions using Gerber to send out to our suppliers and
- Production pattern amends
- Managing the pattern and digital pattern archives.
- Plotting patterns as required.
- Liaising with in-house seamstresses for toiling and new developments.
- Following the critical path, ensuring everything is on track.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in womanswear multi-product pattern production.
- Gerber Experience essential, other CAD pattern-cutting software experience
could be beneficial.
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends, with the ability to interpret a
designers working drawing.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow a critical path and deadlines.
- Computer Literate
This Role is immediately available.
Launched in May 2017, the London based advanced-contemporary womenswear
brand ALEXACHUNG is the brainchild of Alexa Chung, the human, born in
With nearly a decade of experience in designing clothes, curating capsules and being
a front-woman for other brands, Alexa's idea of starting her own label has been
warmly incubating in her mind for some time.
ALEXACHUNG draws from and expands upon a much-lauded idiosyncratic sense of
style, and extensive design, and creative direction projects. The model, muse and
journalist distils over a decade of experience in the fashion industry, whilst navigating
new territory to deliver a concise and curated collection packed with personality,
humour and an innate understanding of the Zeitgeist.
ALEXACHUNG presents two main collections, and multiple small capsule collections
per year and is distributed through www.alexachung.com and sold in 30 countries in
stores such as Selfridges, Liberty, Galaries Lafayette, Mytheresa, MatchesFashion,
Ssense and Net-A-Porter.
ALEXACHUNG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.