Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for an ambitious and motivated Assistant Developer to join our team at our Gothenburg HQ.
The assistant developer role is a supporting role in the product department that will be involved in all task in the cycle from design to production. Additionally, to be an administrative support to the product managers the Assistant Developer will take responsibility for developing and buying objects and packaging material. This position is ideal for someone who loves the fashion industry and appreciates close collaboration with both coworkers and external parties.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of shoes, RTW and accessories.
- Develop and buy objects, labels and packing materials
- Responsible for administration of article creation and maintaining the product master data in all systems.
- Handle the sample flow and ensure on-time delivery and quality control of samples both internally and externally.
- Coordinating with photo and content production to ensure all new products can be activated according to launch calendar.
- Close coordination with order management in the supply chain department.
- Close coordination with factories and local Axel Arigato quality personnel.
What we are looking for:
- Structured and organized
- Strong administration skills (excel, business systems etc)
- Experience in systems such as InDesign or Illustrator is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and open-minded with a positive mindset
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years’ experience within product/production
How to apply:
Please apply by providing a motivation letter & CV. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement