Project Manager of Retail Space & Installation Design
The Project Manager of Retail Space & Installation Design will be primarily responsible for planning and manage the execution of our visual strategy in both Axel Arigato retail stores and pop-up’s as well as wholesale spaces and showrooms. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and creative role reporting directly to the Brand Director of the company.
We are looking for a Project Manager of Retail Space & Installation Design to join our team in order to help deliver compelling retail environments from concept to detailed design, technical detailing and implementation.
The Project Manager of Retail Space & Installation Design’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards this includes being responsible for the Design and product of temporary wholesale installations/popup, events, press days and seasonal showroom setups that are experience-led.
- Draws up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project including Designing and execute window setups, display units and product presentation in-store to support new launches and existing products, as well as creative visual aspects of store openings and other store initiatives.
- Making 3d files and renderings to explain the project/technical files in vector format/graphic layouts.
- Liaise with local suppliers to manage the correct development of each project
- Managing budget resources for each project
- Develop on brand seasonal visual merchandising guidelines and materials to retail stores
- Ensure consistency and luxury quality of the visual merchandising implementation globally
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback after each visit to management
- 3 + years working experience working with leading projects of Visual Store Design, Set-design, Architecture and similar fields
- Bachelors Degree – design related
- Able to demonstrate extensive illustrative Porfilio of work – set design, display design, drawings of previous projects worked on
- Knowledgeable of VM techniques, window set up, in-store display and styling
- Strong on-site experience
- Established industry working relationships
- Familiarity negotiating prices
- Luxury industry experience
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Proactive thinker, capable of anticipating problems and developing effective solutions
- Results-driven, energetic and resourceful
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient knowledge of SketchUp, Rhino or another 3D program
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CLOSING DATE: 24 October 2020
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000