Creative Content Photographer
5 days left
- Full Time
Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a driven and talented inhouse Creative Content Photographer at the HQ in Gothenburg. You will be responsible for producing engaging photo/video assets for SoMe channels (Still and On-Model) as well as for axelarigato.com. The ideal candidate has strong photography skills, a luxury point-of-view, is comfortable in a high-volume creative production environment and is extremely flexible to quickly react on business needs and adapt as requirements shift based on content performance. This is an exciting role for a person who thrives in a fast paced and vibrant environment.
The Content Photographer reports directly to the company’s Brand Director.
- Planning and execution of content and e-commerce photography/video consistent with the Axel Arigato brand identity and ethos
- Responsible for post-production and retouch (skin, color, shape, consistency, and other specifications)
- Research, scout and secure locations, models, styling, MUA etc for photo shoots
- Understand the needs of each marketing vehicle and "best practices" to develop content that will have the greatest impact to the customer
- Concept research: develop and create new ideas and concepts for visual content
- Assist the Brand Director in the preparations for larger shoots that take place externally: casting, research, moodboard, logistics.
- Prepare and deliver assets in the correct format, correct naming and on time
- Maintaining deadlines with respect to the release calendar and ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed
- Ensure that the creative output is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
- Support the e-commerce photographer on projects
- 3+ years of experience with photography - fashion photography for editorial and online commercial use
- Must have an outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in digital photography, lighting, composition, and colour quality
- Eager to create the conceptual photo campaigns that are engaging and unique
- An expert in lighting for product and model and strong knowledge of digital camera systems
- Must work with a hands-on approach; set up lighting equipment, product styling and on-set art direction
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Efficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Lightroom.
- Strong understanding of the Axel Arigato brand identity and aesthetics
with an ability to produce original ideas
- A great understanding of current social trends
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work towards short deadlines
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter and portfolio as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
LAST DAY FOR APPLICATION: