Omnichannel Buyer and Merchandiser
By Malene Birger is looking for a Omnichannel Buyer and Merchandiser in order to drive the performance and contribute to the growth across all Women's categories (RTW + ACC + Shoes).
The Omnichannel Buyer and Merchandiser will be accountable for analyzing sell-through in-store and online, trading stock, and implementing initiatives to drive sales and maximize profitability.
This role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of sales and stock performance across all channels (Ecommerce, Retail, Outlet and OTB), attend weekly trade meetings and report findings on sales performance and take actions in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve sales plans and margin/profit targets for the department
- Secure balanced & focused assortment.
- Manage markdowns in order to maximize margin and optimize sell through.
- Conduct all Buy's for the 4 annual collections, taking into account all market needs.
- Create stock reports and analyze stock rotation in order to optimize sell through across Ecommerce, Retail, Outlets and OTB.
- Secure price consistency and monitor competitor pricing landscape
- Optimize business processes
- Manage the performance, stock movement and buying of the NOOS program
- Maintain strong awareness of market trends and competitor activity in order to ensure uniqueness and newness in approach to Buying.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce, Retail, OTB and Wholesale teams in order to maintain customer contact and gain insight into customer feedback and buying behavior across all BMB sales channels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a retail buyer and/or merchandiser role in an omnichannel business within the premium fashion industry
- Pro-active & results-driven with ability to implement buying strategy to achieve sales growth.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table in relation to product and brand mix.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize tasks, and work under pressure.
- Extrovert personality, good team player
- Good eye for product with excellent commercial awareness in the premium market.