Public Relations Manager
NuORDER is looking for its first-ever in-house PR Manager to increase brand awareness through earned media. In this role, you will be responsible for managing, executing and delivering creative PR campaigns. You will be integral to driving earned media placements, brand coverage and backlinks as part of an integrated PR, SEO and digital marketing strategy.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes competitive compensation, benefits and a plan for career growth.
Along with your application, please submit your portfolio and resume.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Co-Founders and VP of Marketing to develop global PR plans, product launches and coordinate with industry partners worldwide.
- Create talking points, press releases, fact sheets, and other background materials.
- Identify trends and news opportunities for pitches, as well as develop creative ideas for lifestyle press coverage.
- Manage and build reporter and editor relationships.
- Build relationships with thought leaders/influencers to grow industry awareness.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the execution of strategic PR plans.
- Monitor competitor PR activities and create counter-activities.
- Monitor, analyze and report on PR strategy results on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience in Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations or another relevant field.
- Established media relationships, especially in Fashion & Business Tech.
- Exceptional writing skills – ability to understand and deliver the message in simple business language.
- Ability to develop strong and engaging content.
- Experience in working closely with senior management and leadership teams.
- Global experience and mindset.
- Strong networking skills.
- Highly-motivated individual who thrives in fast-paced teams.
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.