Fine Jewelry and Watch Specialist
FASHIONPHILE is an ultra-luxury re-commerce retailer specialized in the buying and selling of accessories from brands including Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton & Gucci. At our core, we're a technology company with a mission of making the world's most coveted brands more accessible by breaking down the walls of traditional luxury.
We are seeking detailed and independent individuals to join our Fine Jewelry & Watch team located at our headquarters in Carlsbad, CA!
As a FINE JEWELRY & WATCH PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST, you will be trained to evaluate & appraise secondary luxury items (Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels, Rolex, David Yurman, etc.) from clients in our showrooms and online. Procurement Specialists are knowledgeable of most luxury brands and will process quotes both online and in person in an accurate and efficient manner. Salary is up to $17 per hour, depending on experience with full-time hours and 100% paid medical insurance for the employee.
What You'll Do:
- Use FASHIONPHILE’s proprietary site as well as external sources to research brands, styles, and current market values of luxury fine jewelry and watches.
- Assess market demand and analyze internal and external data to determine sales trends of luxury products.
- Create, present, and communicate buyout offers to customers (online and in person) in an efficient, professional, and customer focused manner.
- Inspect and review items for accuracy including the condition, functionality, and evaluating brand specific standards.
- Develop personal strategies for research methods, focusing on efficiency and accuracy.
- Attend all appropriate FASHIONPHILE University training classes to enhance brand knowledge and procurement processes.
- Participate in cross training and be flexible to perform varying roles whenever necessary.
What is Required:
- Prior experience working with high end luxury goods such as fine jewelry, watches, accessories, or handbags is preferred.
- Prior experience working with pricing, costs, margins, budgets, or strategic planning is a plus.
- Knowledge of current designers and fashion trends within the fine jewelry and luxury watch markets.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and value the customer experience.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Possess a willingness to be proactive, productive, and flexible to changing market trends.
- Must practice integrity and display a commitment of strong work ethics.
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate extreme attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be open to ongoing training, instruction and coaching based on the needs of the business.
- College degree or trade school diploma preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- On-the-job training
- Employer paid health-care coverage for employee
- Dental and vision coverage
- Employee Discount
- FSA options
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Free Life Insurance and AD&D
- Commuter Benefits Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) plan with generous match