BACK OFFICE SPECIALIST
3 days left
- Full Time
BACK OFFICE SPECIALIST
LN-CC is looking for a Back Office Specialist to join the operative team based in Milan.
We are looking for an extremely organized person with an analytic background and/or at least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
You must be able to perform administrative and operational tasks to support the Back Office and Merchandising team. You must possess strong business acumen, attention to detail and analytical skills. You must be able to prioritize duties under pressure and deliver precise results within tight deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Managing logistics inputs with a daily interaction among brands, warehouses and merchandising team (orders, deliveries, shooting sample, stock movements etc.);
- Checking the consistency of logistic inbounds with the brands invoices in cooperation with the merchandising and administration teams;
- Identifying new procedures to improve and optimize the processes;
- Generating back office reports and data analysis;
- Acting as a single point of contact for query resolution and follow up for: Buying, Accounts, Customer Care, and Studio.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong Excel skills and willingness to develop further;
- Good understanding of logistic processes, principles and systems;
- Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table, keen to progress and develop within a growing team;
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan, and prioritize working with stringent deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills as well as high level of numerical and commercial reasoning.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+30 nationalities) TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.