VP of Global Sales
The name CO reflects the designers’ collaborative partnership, as well as their philosophy behind building a cohesive, complimentary wardrobe. The brand’s Essentials—a seasonless collection available year-round—reflects a foundational approach to dressing, while the ready-to-wear explores the ever-evolving definition of “classic”. CO was founded and is based in Los Angeles.
The VP of Global Sales will be responsible for managing and driving our growing domestic and international wholesale business.
- Formulate and implementing a global wholesale strategy, working with retail, and e-commerce to ensure a holistic vision.
- Increase brand penetration, awareness and profitability, while maintaining the highest levels of positioning and credibility at the consumer and retail level.
- Passionate and articulate communication of the CO philosophy and vision, both internally and externally.
- Developing annual, quarterly and monthly sell-in and sell-through strategies and programs.
- Delivering annual sales and gross margin targets.
- Developing long and short-term business plans for our distribution partners, down to the door level.
- Liaise with our US and International partners to ensure a common vision and communication.
- Spearhead the creation of reports and analysis to support and monitor strategies and initiatives.
- Become the primary conduit between retail channels and the design team to ensure critical feedback, requirements, and market shifts are effectively communicated.
- Work directly with the design team to add insight, merchandising plans, and positioning strategies, highlighting each collection’s signature products.
- Partnering with all channel customers to implement consistent strategy and achieve sell in/sell through targets.
Professional and Personal Characteristics
As VP of Global Sales, you will have a deep understanding of direct sales and merchandising of luxury wear, bringing a successful track record of formulating, and implementing a holistic sales strategy. You have excellent communications skills and be capable of presenting your strategic vision for growth with the management team and investors. Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit, you understand the need to maximize returns and minimize costs, wherever possible. As self-starter, and tenacious salesperson, you understand the need to manage your time and work without continual oversite. You are passionate about product and will utilize your knowledge of US and International markets to help drive growth, stay ahead of market shifts, and help the management team to make insightful strategic decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the brand’s strategic vision for a profitable business.
- Hungry sales executive with strong connections to specialty and department stores, e-commerce partners, and proven experience developing contemporary brands with retail/distribution partners globally.
- Excellent listening and communications skills and the ability to ask questions, share information and respect others’ perspectives while driving towards agreed upon business objectives.
- Superior strength and proven capabilities in merchandising and pricing of all product categories (including accessories) at a high fashion level.
- Brand ‘ambassador who understands the essence of the brand, its customer and how to translate it into day to day business building strategies, producing results in every door.
- Leadership and confidence with experience, intelligence and strong negotiating skills.
- Eagerness, strong work ethic and high energy level. Must bring ideas and keep the ball moving.
- A straightforward, honest, and fair manner. Success in the company is based on results and collaboration.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working with a lean organization.