WHO WE ARE
Pitkin County Dry Goods is Aspen’s foremost luxury and contemporary, multi-brand, fashion store for men and women. Founded in 1969 we enjoy a loyal, local, national and international clientele. Our unique and curated selection of men’s and women’s designers, combined with our welcoming social atmosphere, has our customers returning throughout the year to update their wardrobe.
We are incredibly proud of our diverse and tenured staff, several of whom have been with us for decades.
Women's or Men's Clothing Sales Professional
- Luxury clothing sales experience preferred.
- Highly competitive pay. Superior compensation for tenured luxury sales people with existing clientele.
- Benefits include premier ski pass and health insurance.
- Maintain current product knowledge.
- Build strong customer relationships and develop a repeat customer base to drive sales.
- Promote our mission which is to provide our valued customers a memorable shopping and social experience.
- Enjoy working with our energetic team.
- Provide helpful feedback to the clothing buyers.
DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES AND VALUES
-Enjoy the outdoors
-Respectful and ethical
-Energetic and optimistic
-Take ownership for actions