7 days left
- Full Time
Rebag is currently hiring for a passionate buyer to join the Buying team in NYC who would report to the Head of Buying.
As a buyer for Rebag, the ideal candidate would have experience in luxury goods, accessories, exposure to the resale market and an understanding of pricing. This role is not a traditional buying position but more of a conventional approach to buying as there is a heavy focus in analytics.
- Researching: Assist the buying team with research trends. The information they gather is vital to decision-making. Understanding luxury handbag’s market trend and having sound knowledge about different luxury brands and their seasonal collections
- Pricing: Understanding how resale pricing for luxury goods and accessories work. Determining based on market research, the buying price and resale price and establishing margin based on that.
- Organizing: Organizing various buying process guides, team learnings, and buying documents. Requirements • Need to have a strong sense of team as you will be working closely with other buyers so being positive and ability to take feedback well is important
- Being able to organize and multi-task is very important. Buying has multiple tasks that need to be completed efficiently throughout the day/week
- Comfortable using spreadsheets, excel and doing basic retail math
- Should be research-minded and detail oriented
- Fun, enthusiastic and positive minded
- This is a startup so candidates have to be comfortable with young companies and be nimble and entrepreneurial. The environment is fun and fast-paced. We want people who are keen to build something big and can work efficiently in a team.