Wholesale Account Manager for Italian market
4 days left
- Full Time
Become the part of young and dynamic VETEMENTS team.
As Wholesale Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for designated wholesale accounts (boutiques, department stores, online stores) in luxury fashion segment to ensure positive development of relationships, timely merchandise deliveries and successful performance and representation of the collection.
Your main responsibilities as Wholesale Account Manager:
- Be the point of contact for international buyers and store owners regarding all commercial and sales issues.
- Take part in sales campaign during Paris fashion weeks, work in the showroom to assist international buyers in building and placing the orders, insert the orders in the system, send confirmations.
- Stay in direct contact with buyers to inform regarding the availability or ordered merchandise, create proforma invoices, customs papers, shipping documents, organize shipments from the warehouse.
- Build relationships with international buyers to make sure collections are properly represented, request and analyze sell throughs, promptly offer reorders.
- Monitor online stores to make sure the collection is well represented (photography, styling, recommended prices)
- Research and monitor the markets to discover new retailers and potential partners, evaluate current stockists.
- Monitor incoming payments from designated stores, create shipping overviews and account statements.
- Join forces with production team to work on recommended retail prices for new collections.
- 2-5 years experience in similar position.
- English and Italian languages (high proficiency)