Marketing Communications Manager
- Collaborate with the merchandising and design teams to ensure that the marketing is aligned with the vision of the brand & products
- Work with internal team or external partners to ensure that the communication campaigns are aligned with approved merchandise strategies and are in line with product assortment each season to drive sales
- Key marketing leader in developing brand campaigns. Executing integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Responsible for curating the seasonal marketing strategy for brands by connecting the design and commercial vision to the storytelling arch, corresponding initiatives, and investment analysis.
- Work in partnership with internal creative team and external partners to guide the development of creative & marketing concepts that can be executed globally according to the brand strategies and to meet the business goals
- Cultivate a partnership with creativity and design to develop and execute digital storytelling for the brand in a manner that is appropriate and catered to each platform in the digital eco-system.
- Lead a data-driven marketing strategy, including the end-state vision of how we use consumer data and insight to drive segmentation, targeting, messaging, and CRM.
- Innovate with new media marketing tactics; social, digital, CRM and direct response. Utilize and develop industry influencer relationships to drive these tactics.
- Collect and analyze global market information, drawing conclusions on market trends and customer dynamics, and defining opportunities for ANEST COLLECTIVE
- Engage with the global planning & divisional marketing leads to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth in the business divisions
- Incorporate expert knowledge of digital media trends, social tools and mobile technologies to drive earned media and viral reach of proposed marketing programs.
- Owner of the Brand specific Marketing budget and partnership with the financial planning team to ensure fiscal responsibility while proactively identifying areas of savings
- Build strong partnerships and establish credibility with the internal team, based upon a demonstrated collaborative approach, leadership skills, and experience.
- Anticipate and implement necessary changes to strategy and execution process to support the company’s business goals geographically and through new marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Ensure that the Agency is appropriately briefed on campaigns and that the timeline and budgets are appropriate and respected
- Research, analyze and report on all relevant competitive promotional marketing trends
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience in a multi-channel marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful campaigns, from strategic development to implementation and analysis
- Online marketing/e-commerce experience
- Campaign style-out and shot list management experience
- Experience in managing and overseeing budgets
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused. Ability to multi-task with appreciation
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners
- Desire to develop talent and foster growth among junior team members
- Ability to solve problems fairly, utilizing creative thinking
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited college or university