Galvan is looking for a Graphic Designer.
As part of the Creative team, you will have a variety of responsibilities within the company. You will play a key role communicating between the Design, Marketing, E-commerce and Sales departments. You will be responsible for ensuring that all graphic content meets the requirements of each departments while maintaining the brand aesthetics and guidelines. This is a hands-on role where the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills, as well as attention to detail.You will be given creative briefs to create motion content, newsletter assets, social media creatives, homepage assets and layouts for presentations. You will take part in projects related to the brand’s online presence, such as the pre - and post production of lookbooks and other brand content. You will report to the Art Director.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with luxury brands
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere.
- Experience in motion image design and the creation of (moving image) social media creative content
- Eye for detail & strong visual understanding of brand DNA
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, high traffic, creative work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A positive & collaborative attitude; willingness to bring the very best to the team
- Fluency in English, which is the working language of the company
- Create and execute high quality content for the brand’s social media channels, advertising (Adwords and social media), and newsletter assets, working in collaboration with our E-commerce/Marketing teams & Art Director.
- Create motion image content and format artwork & assets for Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, in line with the content calendar and in collaboration with our E-commerce & Marketing Teams, Art Director & Design Director.
- Assist on all creative projects, across both pre- and post-production (including retouching, the creation of lookbooks, data management, coordinating with freelancers and working to secure sign-off).
- Assist the Press team with the design of press releases and press packs in collaboration with the Art Director.
- Execute graphic design for invitations to PR events, trunkshows, marketing initiatives and wholesale marketing initiatives.
- Support the wholesale team with showroom invitations and assets for fashion week presentations in close collaboration with the Art Director.
- Assist in developing the concept for brand marketing materials (e.g. packaging). Research and liaise with suppliers for the production.
About the Brand
Galvan represents a new kind of evening wear - modern, clean, cool. The London-based label was established in 2014 by four young women from the worlds of fashion and contemporary art: Anna-Christin Haas, Katherine Holmgren, Carolyn Hodler and Sola Karadottir. The Galvan brand represents their shared vision for a more cosmopolitan approach to evening wear - luxurious yet effortless, fashion forward yet timeless, and versatile enough to be styled differently and worn repeatedly. Since launch, the collection has expanded to include bridal, modern suiting and day-to-night separates.
Galvan has become a firm favorite with celebrities for their red carpet appearances. Retail locations include Notting Hill in London and SoHo in New York, while current stockists include Net-a-Porter, The Webster, Matchesfashion.com, Lane Crawford, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Fwrd.com, Moda Operandi and Tsum, amongst others.