Head of Brand Partnerships, Southern Europe
Miinto is going through a dynamic and exciting expansion plan in Europe and we are looking for a driven and business savvy Head of Brand Partnerships for Southern Europe to play a key role in Miinto’s next level of growth.
As our new Head of Brand Partnership for Southern Europe you are responsible for the successful market entry and fast scale of our marketplace concept for fashion brands in Italy, France and Spain. You have the ownership for driving business and acquiring agreements with brands, agents and local distributors within your area. You are part of one of the most innovative Miinto teams and an important part of disrupting the fashion business together with the rest of our Miinto family. The location is flexible.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
- Sales: Develop and shape our marketplace product for brands by building a partner acquisition strategy in your markets with the aim of getting more products online on our Miinto marketplace. Identify innovative opportunities to acquire new brand partners starting with developing and maintaining your own pipeline of all the most important brand partners in the area
- Ownership and relationships: Independently establish and bring your own sales pipeline of brands. Identify and use the right sales channels. Approach brands, agents or local distributors and present the best individual product solution for them. You will negotiate the agreement and finalise the signing
- Business Development: Understand and coordinate your partners’ needs and help to improve the Miinto platform through your reflected feedback. Consult with our partners and look for opportunities to support our collaboration into further growth
- Responsibility: Reaching our targets and ultimately making our brand product a success
What we’re looking for
- Sales: A minimum of 8 years of work experience with relevant contacts in the premium or luxury fashion industry is required. Experience with buying or sourcing from premium and luxury brands is a big plus. Partner acquisition and turning a fresh prospect into a lead excites you.
- Communication: Strong communication and negotiation skills should be natural for you and a passion for sales. You are fluent in English and in at least one of the three markets in your local area.
- Team Spirit: Our team is important to us, so not only should you be able to work independently (because it drives you to peak performance), at the same time you are a great team player.
- Savvy: Critical thinker, you like to challenge the status-quo and have an interest in technology
- Growth mindset: You are enthusiastic about developing a business further and implementing new creative ideas for maximising sales
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Miinto is revolutionising the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.