VP Platform Engineering
We’re looking for a Vice President, Platform Engineering to join our company. In this role, you will lead a team, provide strategic insight, and collaborate cross functionally to support the continuous development of our B2B eCommerce platform. This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market and continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you'll work in an exciting, fast-paced start up environment with experienced industry leaders.
Please note: We are open to candidates anywhere in Southern California or the Bay Area.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team that is building a platform for B2B commerce on GCP managing complex data integration, algorithms and analytics
- Hire and retain top talent in the industry
- Provide technology leadership across the company to deliver a world class platform
- Define the road to Continuous Delivery for all applications with streamlined pipelines, deployments and alerting/monitoring strategy
- Drive Incident Management strategy for best-in-class customer experience by partnering with Customer Success teams
- Lead InfoSec and Compliance teams to ensure reliability and security of the next generation B2B commerce platform
What we're looking for:
- History of success in systems leadership roles, with 7+ years of leadership experience
- Strong Software Development and Engineering skills with good understanding of core Data structures, algorithms is critical
- Deep experience with open source and GCP cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building out multi location global teams by diverse hiring and retaining top talent
- Proven track record of coaching/mentoring individual contributors into more senior roles
- Passion for encouraging high collaboration and alignment between Client engagement, Product and Product Engineering teams
- Degrees in areas such as Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience in ERP, also for collaboration apps, machine learning, advance analytics, statistics, is a plus
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, equity, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.