Retail Experience Manager - Partner
Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning? At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong belief that you should Never Stop Learning.
About the team
In the global retail experience team we are responsible for the way our consumer perceives and experiences our brand in retail. This role entails both seasonal and nonseasonal activation based on the commercial and brand needs. Visual merchandising is an important part of how we tell the story of our brand as well as giving clarity on reason to buy. This role is responsible for developing the right tools for all our partner retail, window and campaign activation. You will work closely with our Retail Training team and Retail designer team to secure 360 implementations of all global Visual Merchandiser seasonal- and branding guidelines and developing concepts for GANT retail. Together we work towards the vision of the best Consumer Experience in Retail.
- Train and develop all local VM managers and area VM’s in an operative and digital way - together with the VM trainers.
- Together with Experience manager subsidiary you will adapt and transform the global own and operated retail guidelines to be suitable for partner implementation.
- Manage the reporting structure over the different markets to get an overview over the marketplace in terms of activation outcome - implement and maintain.
- Plan for visual assortment together with partner organisation for key openings
- Based on global guidelines, set strategies and overall target, what should be implemented in the partner organisations.
- Be the partner stakeholder to feedback to other internal stakeholders such as product development, retail development to continue drive and elevate the the visual outlook and sale
- Influencing on the design and implementation of seasonal campaigns
- Constantly elevate the VM experience in our GANT stores in collaboration with the local teams, Retail Experience and Retail Design teams
- Elevate the local approach on VM and styling in our partner markets
- Establish and maintain a sense of belonging for all GANT retail partner operations.
- High knowledge of Visual Merchandising and retail with a preferred experience from another brand HQ
- High level and proven experience in project management
- Great understanding of the balance between brand and commerciality
- 5-8 years of experience as an area VM manager or such from the apparel or sports industry
- Experience in leading and coaching people in a similar environment
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- You are structured, creative, engaging peoples person who is a natural leader
- Knowledge in SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator or CAD to illustrate creative ideas and consumer journeys is important but not a prerequisite
Apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2020/10/25. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT.