Buyer - Premium / Luxury Brands (m/f/d)
Buying Labs is a global B2B-platform as well as B2C for fashion trading. Our partners are able to source fashion goods from us or to sell merchandise via our B2B/B2C-network. Through our focus on the customer and the use of technology, we enable an international customer base to trade fashion goods with ease. For our office in Hamburg we are currently looking for a Buyer (m/f/d) for all categories.
For this job we are looking for colleagues who are willing to take on responsibility, identify with the business model and want to make it successful together. Your passion for fashion characterizes you and you are interested in current trends as well as the search for other exciting brands. Negotiation is your passion, and you are always a compelling figure when communicating with suppliers and other stakeholders (internal and external)!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchasing of third-party brands in compliance with understanding your customer needs and how we can best perform through assortment, trends and brands
- Knowing KPI's and planning the budget to monitor and review the performance of your unit
- Conducting and participating in condition discussions with suppliers
- Identifying, prioritizing and acquiring premium or luxury fashion retailer and boutiques in Europe
- Building and expanding of business relationships
- Managing and further developing of existing suppliers
- Exchanging with other departments like Business Development, Logistics, Marketing and Finance to ensuring that we act in line with the whole organization.
- Studies in the field of textiles or business administration or a comparable training
- Professional experience in international fashion buyer positions (third-party brands)
- Great passion for fashion and buying and in best case a supplier network in fashion industry (luxury or premium)
- Independently and team-oriented way of working and a high degree of enthusiasm and presentation skills
- Communicative personality and strong negotiating skills as well as the ability to build and develop effective business relationships
- Fluent English skills as well as fluent German skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products
WHO WE ARE
As a modern company we combine the mentality of a start-up and professionalism of many years of experience in the fashion sector. Be a part of a fast-growing company with great prospects!
- You can expect an exciting job as well as the opportunity to develop your professionality and personality
- We offer an open-ended employment, flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A collegial and motivated team with fast and short decision paths welcomes you
Sounds interesting to you? Then we are happy to find your application!