Store Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Store Operations Manager to join our innovative retail team at our Madison Avenue flagship boutique. Your responsibilities will include day-to-day operations, maximizing sales and striving to provide excellence in customer service, visual presentation and creating a memorable brand experience.
Broad areas of responsibility include:
- Visual merchandising
- Client relationships
- Training and performance
- Stock Inventory & Loss prevention
- Administration and expenses
The applicant must have previous management experience in fashion (essential), amazing customer service skills, a proven ability to train staff and achieve KPI results, impeccable attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
To be successful, you will be flexible, dynamic and eager to learn! The successful candidate will also posses:
- Previous sales experience in luxury designer fashion
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
- A professional, welcoming character and presentation
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of luxury fashion
- Excellent organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- A passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to build ongoing rapport with clientele
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A calmness to work under pressure
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.