Social Media Manager
Stine Goya is currently recruiting a driven and creative Social Media Manager to work at our Head Office in Copenhagen.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with an international mindset to build on existing relationships and create new opportunities with our audience. This role is a critical tool for both our customers and industry to learn more about our brand and product offering and relies on strong communication skills and analytic thought. You will be the first touch point to our audience and the primarily communicator of the Stine Goya universe.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing overall visual output & story-telling across Stine Goya social media & visual channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, VOCAST)
- Creating a comprehensive strategy and managing day-to-day scheduling programme in sync with internal activation calendars & drop schedules (Ecom / PR / Sales)
- Supporting Head of Communications & Marketing to establish streamlined visual & comms approach to all social media channels, adjusting to specificities of each platform. This will include ideating & executing content campaigns, aligning TOV, managing visual materials & formatting etc.
- In collaboration with Head of Communications & Marketing, set seasonal & annual platform objectives and growth targets - and provide monthly analytics updates in reference to set KPIs.
- Driving growth of the influencer community through consistent research, upkeep of conversations & relationships and aligning outreach with cross department goals.
- Managing all community engagement and customer initiatives. Also work closely with Ecommerce team to provide necessary customer service to our audience.
We are a small but hard-working team that is committed to expanding Stine Goya’s position, building greater connections with our audience and creating engaging & new ways to share our brand narratives with our customers.
For this role, the ideal candidate should possess;
- Prior experience working with luxury / contemporary brands - working in house of agency side
- Analytical mindset to initiate data driven strategy for growth on all platform
- Strong communication skills and eloquent writing to translate brand TOV
- Ability to clear communication with multiple in-house team and network of agencies
- Self-starter mindset - taking initiative, building connections, owning the platforms and giving energy to our communications