Freelance Web Designer / Developer
Emilia Wickstead is looking for a freelance web designer / full stack developer to work alongside the team in accelerating Emilia Wickstead’s ecommerce business and online presence.
The purpose of this role is to build on and improve existing designs, translating these into a seamless, fully operational ecommerce platform. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in luxury web development, with a creative eye and excellent commercial awareness.
Please note, this role will be predominantly based in the Emilia Wickstead office, located in West London.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years’ experience working with web development / e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento) and coding systems
- Prior experience within a luxury environment, ideally with fashion/lifestyle brands
- A portfolio of quality, responsive web projects
- Good time management skills, extremely well organised and has the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Professional, discreet and well presented with a keen eye for detail