Client Development Executive APAC - Mandarin speaker
The purpose of the Personal Shopper, APAC Specialist is to create, develop and execute the Personal Shopping strategy for the Asia Pacific market, delivering the future in personal shopping experience within a multi-channel environment. Having a global perspective, you will create styling experiences both digitally and in store, forging strong relationships with international and domestic clients, with specific focus on the Far East.
- Working alongside the Personal Shopping Manager to develop the execution strategy for Personal Shopping in the APAC region.
- Focus on client acquisition and development, with an implementation strategy to increase client spend, year on year.
- Develop both weekly and monthly reporting on performance and results from strategies executed.
- Create a one-to-one multi-channel shopping experience for all Browns clients, adopting the key pillars of the Browns customer journey to deliver an experience that is memorable and personalised every time.
- Educate and influence your existing client portfolio to transition seamlessly into The Club, introducing them to Browns benefits and experiences.
- Use your initiative to propose ideas to the VIC management team for client events and activations, both internally and with affiliate partners, in order to drive client acquisition and retention.
- Position yourself as an ambassador for Browns, attending and hosting events and activations in order to establish stronger relationships with your clients.
- Manage client lifestyle, driving participation in Browns led experiences that are relevant to music, art, wellness and culture.
- Pro-actively managing client lifestyle by thinking beyond Browns, to be a source of information and inspiration for clients, cultivating highly personalised experiences.
- Find revolutionary ways to surprise and delight your client, predicting their needs in order to strengthen relationships and build client loyalty.
- Find personalised and meaningful ways to connect with your client, developing a bond that goes beyond selling product.
- Inspire and motivate clients by sharing expert brand, product and industry knowledge with them, transferring the detail in history, heritage and craftsmanship to the most fashion-educated clientele.
- Self-educate around industry, brand and product knowledge and have awareness of upcoming trends across all categories. Position yourself as an authority and source of knowledge for colleagues and clients.
- Exhibit your creative flair in offering styling advice to your clients, curating edits and wardrobes for clients based on their needs and building trust and credibility in order to push the client’s styling boundaries.
- Think globally in your approach towards client acquisition and development, working strategically to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
- Work strategically with our Buying and Merchandising departments to offer detailed client feedback, in order to better influence product selection.
- Work closely with our VIC Manager and other partners within the business to source and secure product beyond Browns.
- Develop pre orders and a bespoke service for private clients within the APAC region.
- Partnering with the Farfetch Private Client Shopping team, working in collaboration with APAC specialists within group to offer a best in class client experience and help the business achieve its global strategy.
- Work closely with the Client Experience Operations team to ensure logistics are managed flawlessly, and the client experiences a seamless 360 customer journey from purchase right through to delivery.
- Self-manage and take accountability for individual monthly KPI’s including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS, personal shopping appointments, being open to feedback and support in order to achieve your monthly plan.
- Utilise client profiles to identify proactive sales opportunities and drive customer retention, using your client insight to tailor a bespoke service and offer a real point of difference.
- Think strategically in how you manage your client portfolio, interpreting and using client data and applying your customer intelligence to proactively outreach clients in a meaningful way, aligned to the Browns tone of voice.
- Utilise tools and technology including WeChat and Wiebo, to develop a targeted and engaged approach for clients in the APAC region.
- Adapt to the customer: use different communication techniques to ensure the most efficient and effective customer experience.
- Adapt to an evolving augmented retail environment, adopting and championing new technology in order to support and enhance new client journeys.
- Instantly connect and engage with all Browns store clients, guiding their complete augmented retail experience.
- Take pride in upholding brilliant store standards, being accountable to each other to deliver a best in class experience, distinctly different from our competitors.
- Demonstrate a human approach towards others in line with our #cooltobekind mantra, operating with professionalism and positivity consistently.
- Demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business to solve problems and keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, other languages advantageous.
- An established, existing portfolio of clients and proactive approach to building upon this.
- Knowledge of APAC culture, market and consumer behaviour.
- Natural at client relationship building and strong interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service.
- Proven experience and passion for working within a customer centric environment.
- Demonstrated experience working by appointment.
- Super tech savvy, with the ability to learn new technology and transfer knowledge to others.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales targets, with emphasis on conversion, upselling and cross-selling.
- Eye for detail and ability to style clients, offering a unique approach.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Avid interest and knowledge in fashion trends, designers and industry news
- Interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission, clothing allowance, equity within the Farfetch group, generous discount on Browns (50%) and Farfetch (25%), plus up to 32 days holiday (including bank holidays). Funded by Browns, you’ll be automatically enrolled into our schemes for Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and our Pension Scheme. You’ll also be given the choice between Browns-funded Private Insurance or a monthly £50 benefit allowance to put towards things like Cycle to Work, ClassPass, Dental Insurance, Employee Clothing Account, Employee Saving’s Isa’s or Season Ticket Loan.