Freelance Senior Graphic Designer
PSYKHE, a fast-growing start-up that combines AI and psychology to transform personalization in fashion e-commerce, are looking to hire a freelance graphic designer to join our ambitious, rapidly growing team. Our psychology-based shopping platform recommends fashion from leading retailers, personalized by personality. We are revolutionizing the luxury e-commerce sector, with a mission to change how the world thinks about clothes.
As graphic designer, you will be supporting the founder and CMO in communicating our brands global image to the luxury fashion market. We need you to have a quintessential understanding of how to communicate a luxury brand, be adept at using multiple platforms and bringing concepts and ideas off the page to ensure they land with clarity, immediacy and excitement.
You will be responsible for creating a broad range of digital collateral to be used across our various touchpoints. Collateral should be created in alignment with our existing strategies, but we also expect you to come to the table with ideas.
Benefits include flexible working, opportunity for contract-to-perm, access to equity option scheme if successful. We are looking for 2-3 days a week to start.
- Designing for projects across digital touchpoints, including PSYKHE, our integrated magazine, email and social media.
- Build an understanding of and translate the brand’s vision into tangible brand identity across all graphic design elements.
- Production of creative for paid social campaigns - images, videos, stories
- Quality checking and being our brand guardian; ensure that everything we put our is in line with our brand strategy
- Briefing our Marketing Team on content that you need to produce high impact creative
- Continuous innovation of the creative look and feel of how we communicate the brand
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent proficiency in the tools of the trade (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro)
- 4+ years’ experience working with luxury brands as a graphic designer or art director
- An outstanding portfolio of projects showing your design skills and showcasing your ability to make high impact, relevant creative across various marketing channels, specifically within the luxury fashion sector
- Quintessential understanding on how to communicate a luxury brand
- Someone who can think outside the box in their delivery of content. You have creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Attention to detail with good design judgement, accuracy and sensitivity
- Understanding of and ambition for the PSYKHE brand is essential