Product Photographer & Retoucher
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands [www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com] that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as through our own eCommerce platform and Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we are setting up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
Do you have experience shooting, styling, and retouching cosmetics; deep technical understanding with dynamic lighting environments, using both strobe and continuous lighting? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a driven Product Photographer to take part in our growing Creative Team. Daily duties will include the planning and execution of product photography for all digital and POS touchpoints, producing and overseeing the production of product styling, product photography, lifestyle photography, and the retouching in both Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. You will work with a team to manage and support imagery for all our channels [Website, Amazon, Social Media Platforms, and Retail partners] for both of our brands - Allies of Skin [@alliesofskin] and PSA [@psaskin].
The role will report to our Head of Design, and you will be working with a cross-functional team that spans across design, content, and photography, and you will be based in our new headquarters in Berlin.
Apply if you are someone who is a creative self-starter, with the willingness to learn and an eagerness to pitch in and help out where needed in a growing, dynamic start-up environment.
- 5+ years of experience with photography – beauty, and e-commerce [being a part of an agency and/or lifestyle brand is a plus]
- A degree in Photography / Digital arts
- A photography portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in digital photography, lighting, composition, and colour quality
- Good knowledge of photo editing and retouching Adobe CC software [Photoshop, Lightroom]
- Eager to create the conceptual photo campaigns that are engaging and unique
- A curious creative spirit, experimenting with different techniques and tools
- A positive can-do attitude and team spirit; the ability to work to set deadlines and time budgets
- The capability and responsibility needed to work unsupervised
- Outstanding attention to detail