Motion & Graphic Designer
Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands [www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com] that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as through our own eCommerce platform and Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we are setting up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
You are responsible for creating the content for our digital channels [website, social media, EDMs, etc] for both of our brands - Allies of Skin [@alliesofskin] and PSA [@psaskin], and to implement cross-range adaptations skilfully and with attention to detail. You get inspired by trends, industry insights, and contemporary design and you are looking for an opportunity that will be able to push your boundaries and will elevate your design skills to the next level.
The role will report to our Head of Design, and you will be working with a cross-functional team that spans design, content, and photography, and you will be based in our new headquarters in Berlin.
Apply if you are someone who is a creative self-starter, with the willingness to learn and an eagerness to pitch in and help out where needed in a growing, dynamic start-up environment.
- 3 years of experience as a Motion & Digital Designer [being a part of an agency and/or lifestyle brand is a plus]
- A degree in Graphic Design / Web Design / Digital arts
- Expertise in After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, or similar animation and editing software
- Good knowledge of static graphic Adobe CC software [Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign]
- Eager to create the conceptual motion graphics that are engaging and unique.
- A curious creative spirit, experimenting with different creative techniques and tools
- A positive can-do attitude and team spirit; the ability to work to set deadlines and time budgets
- The capability and responsibility needed to work unsupervised