Allies Group is a fast-growing global skincare company with 2 brands (www.alliesofskin.com and www.psaskin.com) that celebrates diversity among all people and their skin types and colours. Our mission is to encourage and enable effortless joy; the kind that feeling good about yourself brings. Every formula we create is our commitment to being allies for life.
Our products are sold globally in major international multi-store retailers like Sephora, DOUGLAS, SPACENK, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette, Anthropologie, as well as thorough our own eCommerce platform and through Amazon. Because of our continued growth, we have set up an EU HQ in Berlin and are looking for talented individuals with the requisite functional experience and a fascination with the beauty industry.
We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to lead and own the growth of our special projects for our skincare lines (Allies of Skin & PSA). You will be responsible for working with both external suppliers, distributors, retailers, and customers to ensure that the birth of a new product or project goes smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have an obsession for beauty products, believes in continuous improvement and making people happy.
- Managing of pricing and timelines with suppliers and laboratories
- Monitor and maintain product development timelines, ensuring internal teams and external stakeholders are on track
- Ideation of new product bundles to boost retailer revenue and presence based on sales data
- Support in managing costing of the products under development
- Support the enhancement and development of product packaging
- Support in project-related pre-production mockup and/or pilot samples requested for PR, Marketing and sales presentation
- Support all packaging artwork creation by collaboration with creative and operations
- Ensure packaging and finished product pass appropriate quality testing
- Report and document the progress of each project with all considerations clearly factored
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years proven project management experience in a fast-moving environment
- Beauty, Consumables or Packaging experience
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance protocols and experience in a highly regulated environment (GMP, FDA, etc) is preferred
- An analytical mind - comfortable with BI tools such as Excel
- Highly organized and experienced in project management
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- These characteristics describe you: punctual, reliable, detail-oriented, upbeat, “can do” attitude – no job is too big or too small
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Positive attitude – always willing to go the extra mile