Seller Project Manager
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Seller Project Manager.
About the role
The “Seller” team is responsible for growing the business of sellers. As Seller project manager, you will be reporting into the VP C2C. You will be responsible to lead key projects aiming at growing the item supply and the GMV.
What you’ll be doing
- Delight & activate our C2C (individual) sellers: Lead selected projects to increase the C2C supply & GMV, such as deposit form revamp or ad hoc activation events
- Transform our sellers into entrepreneurs: Lead “seller center” project, aiming at bringing to our sellers more insights & tools to grow their business
- Build THE reference catalogue in the fashion industry: Lead (Product Inventory Management) PIM design and implementation, that will become the backbone of our catalogue
Who you are
- Proven experience of leading complex projects in a top-tier consulting firm or in an ecommerce player (2-3 years)
- Autonomy to coordinate stakeholders from different functions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & SQL
- Strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market
- Customer focused
- Result oriented
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in Paris
- Autonomy to lead high impact projects
- Exposure to Vestiaire Collective senior management
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.