MARKETING / CREATIVE SERVICES OPERATIONS MANAGER
This position will take lead on the creation and implementation of systems, processes, and tools that increase efficiency and effectiveness of brand & digital marketing, e-commerce and creative services teams—specifically seasonal creative planning process for in-season and in-market executions.
Own, update, and share all team calendars, timelines, and project trackers—ensure all projects continue to move forward, and full team is clear on information, roles and responsibilities.
Work cross functionally to manage and run all integrated marketing meetings for key brand initiatives.
Own and drive key initiatives related to current virtual office culture and enrichment Lead creative review sessions and activation teardown meetings on a weekly basis
- Develop, implement, and optimize operational processes to enable a high-functioning e-commerce, digital and brand marketing product pipeline for the Alpha brand.
- Support all Alpha Marketing/E-Commerce/Creative Services cross-functions with pipeline and operations management, including planning and communications around key upcoming deliverables and milestones.
- Partner closely with the Brand and Digital Marketing/E-Commerce teams to facilitate Creative Services involvement in key product pipeline milestones. Manage, prioritize, organize, and coordinate the Milestone Pipeline calendars; schedule pipeline meetings.
- Proactively foster brand and business partner relationships, anticipate issues, and mediate between teams to develop resourceful solutions.
- Support Alpha Marketing’s creative strategic initiatives related to the product pipeline.
- Communicate pipeline status and issues regularly to relevant team members.
- Analyze E-commerce/Digital Marketing/Creative Services pipeline performance and identify process improvement opportunities and efficiencies.
- Organization Relationships: Partners closely with Alpha’s Brand and Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Creative Services and Production teams. Also partners regularly with other cross-functional areas such as Product & Merchandising for seasonal product details.
- Facilitate planning of photoshoots, establishing concepts, shot lists in conjunction with photo agency
- Brief 3rd party vendors on needs through to execution
- Manage Photography/Creative Services Budget
- Manage projects and workload of Creative Services team to fulfill business needs
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of Creative Services Team to advance campaign goals.
- Responsible to incorporate overall brand vision to overarch throughout all story lines intentionally and provide creative direction and feedback
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and consistent follow-through.
- Able to strategically segment large projects into smaller, actionable deliverables.
- Strong project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Willingness to participate in detailed work and drive execution.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships internally and externally. Maintains a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; knows the importance and value of clear, timely communications.
- Able to facilitate cross-functional discussions across different seniority levels to get to a productive outcome.
- Passionate about streamlining processes to drive business results.
- Experience in the E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing/Design space.
- Experience with meeting planning and facilitation; strong presentation skills.
- Can manage and navigate through ambiguity.
- Proactive self-starter capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Adept with the Microsoft Suite, including Excel, and with online collaboration tools.
- Familiar with print and online media, digital design
- Ability to train and assist employees as necessary
- Ability to give creative direction and feedback to design team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience in highly complex, fast-paced creative marketing environment
- Highly organized, with a strategic approach to team efficiency and effectiveness
- Top-notch written and visual communication skills (Keynote/PowerPoint/Excel/Project Management tools)
- Subject matter expertise in general creative processes related to brand building and consumer engagement
- Understanding and POV on contemporary culture, creativity and fashion specifically in NYC