Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Order Management: Order entry, modifications, and allocation from placement/confirmation to shipping / invoicing.
- Inventory Records: Maintaining a simple and accurate inventory report to share with customer and sales associates.
- Compliance Oversight: Documenting and communicating all customer compliance requirements for warehouse employees to follow.
- Calendar Management: Monitoring and communicating inbound and outbound deadlines to ensure on-time deliveries and work to resolve situations when they do come up
- Customer Record Management: Entering and maintaing all relevant data for our customer database, and other forms of data entry.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Prior experience in logistics is preferred
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-reliant individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- EDI experience preferred