Category Manager - 6 months Internship
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Category Manager Intern to join our Category Management team for a period of 6 months.
What you’ll do
- Business Analysis & Performance monitoring: monitor and analyze sales and external market trends + definition and implementation of action plans to achieve business objectives
- Complete understanding of business trends, assortment, price positioning, competition, top sellers, customer pain points and business opportunities
- Support the team on ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis
- Ownership of categories and definition of a category strategy to maximize growth (Kids and Lifestyle)
- Channel management
- Create attractive and successful campaigns
- Close collaboration with Branding and Sales / Growth teams on the following levers: PR, Social, Branding, Traffic, Paid Marketing, Vouchers...
Who you are
- Top Business or Engineering schools.
- A strong ability to lead analysis. Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint. SQL is a plus.
- Be structured, organized, fast learner and motivated by E-commerce and Fashion industry
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to provide an internship agreement
What we offer
- An exciting internship in our headquarters in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.