Brand Growth Manager, Italy
Miinto is going through a dynamic and exciting expansion plan in Europe and we are looking for a passionate and creative Brand Growth Manager to play a key role in Miinto’s next level of growth.
As Brand Growth Manager you will be working with a dedicated portfolio of TOP Miinto Brand partners to create and maintain strong bonds between Miinto and our partners. You will understand your client’s business objective, needs and how they can be met by utilising the Miinto Platform successfully. You will be working cross functionally with the customer care team and customer on-boarding team to solve customer challenges and deliver outstanding results, from signing to becoming a Miinto Superstar partner. The local office is located in Brera, Milan.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do
- Managing and continuously improving our top Brand partners growth rate
- Improving the assortment and product supply on the global platforms
- Developing and implementing tailored success plan maximising partner’s profit and performance
- Improving brand partner satisfaction and creating long term partnerships
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in working in fashion industry - preferably global e-commerce, and/or retail operations
- Solid experience in working in a Business 2 Business environment
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal etiquette in business relationship and positive attitude among team members
- Team-oriented personality enjoying working closely with others
- Analytical and proactive mindset
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of fashion e-commerce will be considered an advantage
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- A lovely office in the heart of Milan
- Flexibility to manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team