The wholesale industry for apparel, footwear, accessories, and hard goods is experiencing a digital transformation. Brands and retailers are shifting from in-person interactions and outdated technologies to cloud-based SaaS solutions, and NuORDER is leading the way in empowering brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business online with our cutting-edge B2B ecommerce solution.
We partner with over 2,500 brands including Ralph Lauren, Hanes, Tecnica, Arc’Teryx, Tom Ford, Zegna, and Lacoste, as well as 500,000 retailers including exclusive partnerships with Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, the Grassroots Outdoor Alliance.
It is NuORDER’s mission to revolutionize commerce for the world’s best brands and retailers, and we’re experiencing rapid growth as we transform the way that companies conduct their wholesale business.
The Account Executive Role
- You will be finding, negotiating, and closing deals with some of the best brands in the world. Be next level.
- You will be working with C-Level executives and heads of Sales, Marketing, Operations, and IT to understand the positive impact of revolutionizing their planning, selling, and operational processes. Be smart.
- You will build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, understand prospective customers’ needs, and utilize superior sales skills to earn new business in a highly competitive landscape. Be real.
- You will listen attentively and ask good questions to identify inefficiencies and challenges with a brand’s current processes, and present a tailored solution to improve through the use of technology. Be honest.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through relentless planning, outreach, and networking. Be fearless.
- You will be curious, introspective, questioning, adaptable, and driven to learn every day in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup environment. Be passionate.
- You will push to convert every lead, schedule every call, close every deal, and follow up on every commitment that you make. You will never give up, and you will approach everything you do with the right attitude and effort. Be effective.
- You are incredibly smart, curious, driven to learn, and you HUSTLE. You understand and love using technology in your professional and personal life. This is a fast paced environment and a rapidly growing company. We value hard work and self starters, and you’ll be learning as you go. Be smart.
- You’re adaptable, but able to prioritize and focus. With growth comes change, and as an Account Executive, you’ll have to think on your feet to manage changing organizational priorities in a startup environment, while never losing sight of the activities that help you close business. Be effective.
- You’re enthusiastic about growing your career in SaaS technology sales. You should have 1-2 years of experience selling, and know that sales is the career path you want to take. Be honest.
- You should be passionate about people and building real relationships. While NuORDER offers the best solution in our space, it’s a highly competitive market and the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and personality types is critical to winning. Be real.
- You ask great questions and take good notes. You’ll be juggling multiple priorities at all times and it’s critical that you keep yourself organized in Salesforce. Be next level.
- You aren’t afraid of rejection and you’re willing to put in the hard work required to prospect new leads and find opportunities. This is not an easy job, and the most successful account executives are those who work to better themselves every day. Be fearless.
- You love fashion or the outdoors, and all of the clothing and gear that comes with it! Be passionate.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with health insurance, a pension plan, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.