Digital Prodcution Manager
Digital Production Manager
- Produce all photoshoot for the Nili Lotan brand, including: Lookbook, On-model ecommerce shoots, editorial shoot, flat pack shoots, video projects, reporting to VP of E-Commerce.
- Ensure all production are on-brand and of the highest quality
- Oversee photoshoot calendar. Proactively scheduling shoots, liaising with Product Development Production, Wholesale and Web departments.
- Manage budget. Reconcile all accounts and invoices at the end of each project
- Work in tandem with Creative Director and Art Director on model casting, set etc to execute creative direction. Hire and secure all talent. Work remotely with Art/Creative Director to ensure the visual integrity of the ecommerce shots.
- Oversee postproduction and delivery of assets per specification of each. Ensure all assets are saved on company servers
- On set: time management of team to ensure shot target is being met
- Work with Buyer to receive up-to-date information of each collection to ensure only relevant samples are shot. Track any Exclusives are added to the buy. Work with Product Development/Production team to secure the production of any Exclusive samples.
- Ensure all styles associated with a project are styled and shot. Provide qualitive and quantitative feedback to stylists regarding the buy to ensure emphasis is placed on the right products. Prepare shot list and boards for ecommerce shoots.
- Post-market analysis of what has been shot flat and on-model. Determine what items have not been shot, what needs to be re-shot, what has been added and schedule shoots accordingly.
- Liaise with Production on relevant production changes and ascertain if any re-shoots need to be made.
- Work with Sample Coordinator to ensure all samples are available and ready for each shoot.
- Minimum 2-3 years of agency or in-house production experience in the fashion field
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and a commitment to esthetics