Graphic Design & Marketing Executive
Reporting to PR & Marketing Manager is responsible for defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. Shape up visual aspects of the Company website, brand books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Supporting PR & Marketing Manager in coordinating marketing, external communications, and PR activities.
- Conceptualize and deliver designs for brand.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, brand books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Develop photography, social media including Brand Instagram and website activities
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Assist in the development of retail emails, newsletters and any other visual materials.
- Liaising with external suppliers to source quotes and sample materials
- Create illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications according to Brand character and vision of the Creative Director and PR & Marketing Manager.
- Produce drafts for review by Creative Director and PR & Marketing Manager and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Follow through with production of all imagery by collaborating with photographers, outside agencies and suppliers
- Supporting co-ordination of all events such as fashion shows, product launches, trunk shows, brand activation and pop ups that showcase the brand’s image and improve client base
- Supporting the execution of strategy for all online platforms including e-commerce and social media
- Develop audio and visual content for stores
- Work closely with retail manager and PR & Marketing manager for in store events, marketing activations, campaigns, to drive the sales in the retail outlets
- Support PR & Marketing manager with day to day tasks and communications duties: samples send outs, maintaining databases, photoshoot preparation, general showroom maintenance, social media support
- Support PR & Marketing Manager with overseeing all press inquiries, building on existing relationships with press and stylists and developing new ones
- Support arrangements of model scouting, scheduling photo shoots, research studios
- Liaising with suppliers or agencies we work with for payments, organize invoices and share with financial team
- Organize all dropbox folders with visuals, make sure all images and videos are uploaded and accessible to the team and relevant external clients