Logistic Operations Assistant, US
At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion. We have built a loyal community of over 7 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by our luxury experts.
At Vestiaire Collective you'll enjoy a welcoming environment, competitive salary and great benefits including free healthcare, dental and vision care, healthcare flex spending, 401k, generous maternity leave, generous PTO, commuter flex spending and life insurance.
Join Vestiaire Collective!
- Assist Logistics Associate managing the flow of products adhering to strict KPI’s
- Coordinate with shipping carriers to accept/deliver and pickup packages
- Unpack, discard and manage waste of packaging materials
- Receive products and scan into backend system
- Escalate problems immediately to manager (delayed shipments, delayed deliveries/pickups, missing information, missing/broken items, etc.)
- Prepare items for shipping following company guidelines on folding and packing
- Setup and break down cardboard boxes daily
- Receive and barcode merchandise for processing
- Coordinate product returns
- Assist in preparation of items for items for storage – hanging garments, tagging, bagging, scanning, moving racks, etc.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- University or College degree preferred
- 1 year of work experience
- Basic computer and data skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
- French language experience a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
- Commuter flex spending
- Participation in our 401k plan
- Generous paid time off
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.