Sales Manager - Houston - Montblanc
- Plans and directs the day-to-day sales operations of the boutique.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Develop a strong sales team to deliver consistent luxury client experience.
- Implementation and execution of sales initiatives
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas together with the District Manager.
- Participates in the annual review process
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent; at least 5 years of experience in retail sales.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and directs the work of others.
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of the luxury goods markets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to people of varying levels and cultures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good working relations within the company;
- Highly creative. Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Self motivated seeking challenge and growth
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Microsoft Office, SAP, experience with Client Relationship Management systems and Outlook