The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating compelling design content that supports the Sales, Marketing and Production departments across all platforms for APPARATUS.
• Work in collaboration with the Director, Creative Production and Art Director to execute
compelling design content for print, web, email, social.
• Update and maintain all client-facing marketing and sales materials.
• Create and manage an organized image library.
• Update visual content on website.
• Perform graphic, presentation, and photographic concept research.
• Expert-level knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Bridge. Experience in Premiere,
• Ability to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly
• Excellent time-management skills, an independent drive, and the ability to deliver projects under
• Detail-oriented and organized; can own a project from start to finish and track results.
• Knowledge of print and web, ability to successfully deliver on both platforms.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to accept delegation, respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking
support and help when needed.
• Commitment to independent learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Desire to be a part of a small team, positive, flexible, and has the ability to pivot as needed to
accomplish company goals.
• Learn and maintain a deep level of product and departmental knowledge to aid in work.
• Able to be trusted with sensitive, confidential and proprietary information.
• Bachelor's degree in art or design or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years direct experience in graphic design.
• Prior experience in the interior design, agency, or luxury fashion industries a plus.
• Experience working in a high-paced role where output was key.
• Prior experience working on highly detailed projects that included typesetting.
• Full-time studio hours: Monday–Friday.
• Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
• Weekly 1:1s.
• Semi-annual performance reviews.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Position is based in our NY studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
FOR CONSIDERATION, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO