3D Rendering Artist
The rendering artist will be responsible for producing photo-realistic product images, for use across both print and web needs, which will support the business across Sales, Marketing and Production departments. They will also retouch still images to ensure that all assets are held to the highest quality of execution.
• Work in collaboration with the Director of Creative Production and Art Director to execute a high volume
of photo-realistic product images that are schematically and aesthetically accurate, across all product
categories (lighting, furniture and objects)
• Partner with Product Development and Interiors teams as needed to render products and/or
• Retouch still imagery to ensure that all meet the highest standards of quality, as determined by the Art
• Strong aesthetic skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Expert-level knowledge in the latest 3D rendering technologies and software tools.
• Proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and hand sketching
• Ability to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly
• Excellent time-management skills, an independent drive, and the ability to deliver projects under tight
• Detail-oriented and organized; can own a project from start to finish and track results.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to accept delegation, respond professionally to critical feedback and be proactive in seeking
support and help when needed.
• Commitment to independent learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
• Desire to be a part of a small team, positive, flexible, and has the ability to pivot as needed to accomplish
• Learn and maintain a deep level of product and departmental knowledge to aid in work.
• Able to be trusted with sensitive, confidential and proprietary information.
• Bachelor's degree in art or design or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years direct experience in product rendering.
• Prior experience in the interior design, agency, or luxury fashion industries a plus.
• Experience working in a high-paced role where output was key
• Prior experience working on highly detailed, photo-realistic projects.
• Full-time studio hours: Monday–Friday
• Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
• Weekly 1:1s.
• Annual performance review.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Position is based in our NY studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
FOR CONSIDERATION, SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND PDF PORTFOLIO (NOT EXCEEDING 8 MB)