Brand Partnerships, 6 months internship - MBA
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for an Brand Partnerships MBA Intern to join our Brand Partnerships team in Paris .
About The Role
We are currently seeking a dynamic team player who can strongly support one of Vestiaire’s most exciting projects, Brand Partnerships. You will work with the dedicated brand partnerships team as well as all other streams involved.
Our vision is to strengthen our Second Hand Luxury leadership position by launching partnerships with other ecosystem players.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and analyze the competition landscape overview for second hand/ resale partnerships in the ecosystem + define and implement action plans to achieve business objectives
- Support in the set-up and daily management of partnerships with brands (including product mapping, pricing, etc.)
- Define & put in place new stock automation processes (cron jobs, strategy for price drops, etc... )
- Work closely with main streams involved in the partnerships: Data Science, Pricing, Marketing/ Branding, Ops, etc.
Who you are
- MBA student from a top Business school
- Data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving (SQL and Tableau knowledge are a big plus)
- Be structured, organized, fast learner and motivated by E-commerce and Fashion industry
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish German preferred)
- Able to provide an internship agreement
What we offer
- An exciting internship in our headquarters in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.