Be employee #3 on our German Team!
About the Role:
The Growth consultant will be actively involved in the recruitment and onboarding of new influencers in Germany, in addition to supporting the brand partnership team. The role will involve the proactive recruitment of new influencers in Germany, from sourcing potential influencers to onboarding and activating influencers on to rewardStyle. This will also include developing campaign recommendations for the account and sales team, including the management and optimization of each campaign. This role requires strong relationship and communication skills, sales and negotiation competencies, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Own the Influencer Application and activation process for Germany
- Activate and optimise all new influencers accepted to rewardStyle Germany
- Pro-actively source and recruit new German influencers to rewardStyle
- Provide onboarding training and education for new influencers
- Develop campaign recommendations for Account Management and Sales teams in order to meet and exceed brand expectations
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved
- Daily organized and detailed communication to Account Manager of campaign status reports
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize campaigns and performance based on these insights
- Interface with influencers to communicate campaign requirements
- Monitor tracking and reporting on KPIs across digital campaigns, providing regular status updates to clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create streamlined end-to-end campaign and deployment and reporting processes
You’ll Have These Minimum Experiences and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS, BA, or BBA )
- 2+ years’ experience in digital / influencer marketing
- Proficiency with MS Office software Excel; Keynote
- Interest in fashion/lifestyle and influencers
- German native, fluent English.
You’ll Also Have Several of these Preferred Capabilities and Experiences:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills and approach
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team player attitude and proven ability to communicate and work with international team members across business functions
- Actively contribute to an inspiring team environment reflecting the rS culture
Want to see what it is like inside rewardStyle HQ?
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
Location During COVID: Fully remote until further notice.
COVID Working Status: The health and safety of our employees remains the number one priority at rewardStyle during COVID-19. In an effort to keep our employees and their families safe during this time, we have temporarily closed our brick and mortar offices to all employees. The entire company is working remotely until further notice.
rewardStyle is an Equal Treatment Employer.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees