Hubspot Front-End Web Developer
Title: Hubspot Front-End Web Developer
Role type: Contract-to-Hire
Hours: Full-Time, Flexible Work Schedule Required.
Location: Dallas, Texas (Daily in-office at our HQ located in Uptown Area of Dallas)
Reports to: Head of Marketing Operations
rewardStyle is looking for a contract-to-hire Front-End Web Developer to produce and maintain Hubspot powered web pages, banners, and targeted communications from the rewardStyle + LIKEtoKNOWit websites. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating SEO-friendly Hubspot pages and Wordpress sites. This is an amazing opportunity for a creative, driven developer to execute flawless results that could lead to a potential full-time position with rewardStyle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce, modify and maintain company landing pages and websites.
- Translate design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application, taking into consideration multi-browser compatibility and performance.
- Create new microsites, landing pages, and other content as needed in HubSpot and Wordpress
- Develop and create email templates; Implement responsive design for mobile sites
- Test the site during development for usability and fix bugs
- Possess proficient understanding of version control systems Ensure optimum functionality, performance, scalability, security and internalization
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to start within 15 days of executed contract
- Strong proficiency with Hubspot
- Experienced with WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager configurations a plus
Eligible for Remote Work: Yes
Want to see what it is like inside rewardStyle HQ?
Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic growth consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global network of 25,000 premium lifestyle content creators, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2018, rewardStyle Influencers drove more than $1 billion in online retail sales.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle's consumer-facing shopping platform which makes beautiful and original influencer content actionable for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the lifestyle publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content and ultimately empowering them to create and grow small businesses into internationally recognized brands.
Today, more than 250 team members work from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, Shanghai, São Paulo, Los Angeles, and Berlin.
COVID Working Status:
The health and safety of our employees remains the number one priority at rewardStyle during COVID-19. In an effort to keep our employees and their families safe during this time, we have temporarily closed our brick and mortar offices to all employees. The entire company is working remotely until further notice.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are not offering sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.