Senior Product Manager
Title: Senior Product Manager (B2C)
Location: Dallas, Texas or Remote
We are the largest influencer-driven shopping platform. As Senior Product Manager, you will be part of a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. This is an opportunity to grow with a fast-growing organization. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive environment. We focus relentlessly on the needs of our influencers and consumers. We seek product-builders whose ideas are shaped by what they have learned, but not confined by it. We seek thought-leaders who can collaborate effectively in building products.
In this role, you will get to introduce disruptive products and product enhancements in the aggressively growing Influencer Marketing space. As Senior Product Manager you will be expected to anticipate trends in the influencer marketing sector, and fluently bridge the technical and business worlds.
Core capabilities - you have an abundance of these:
- Purposeful curiosity to uncover and understand user needs
- Natural comfort with ambiguity
- An intense drive to solve user needs/problems with disruptive, elegant product solutions
- Passion for impact while hopping over hurdles
- Empathy and intellectual humility to build strong rapport and thought-partnerships
- Identify/anticipate market trends to shape products that will best help us meet our company vision
- Conduct product research, requirements-gathering, and product rollout
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps aligned with business objectives
- Analyze and prioritize product roadmap/features based on relevant criteria
- Define/refine product/design processes for innovation and scalability
- Manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Make effective build vs. buy decisions, optimizing where we focus engineering efforts
- Create effective and efficient, cross-department go-to-market plans to ensure new products/enhancements realize the desired impact
- Executive-level tracking and reporting
- Highly adept at removing/hopping over obstacles and finding creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team with minimal supervision
- Exceptional follow-through and detail orientation
- Fluency in verbal/written communication in all directions, with executives, engineers, subject matter experts
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you have a strong quantitative foundation
- Demonstrable record of professional and academic achievements
- 7+ years of work experience in B2C product management or product design
- 2+ years of mobile experience
- Experience working with multiple product lines and/or international experience with product lines is a plus
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence
- Experience using Portfolio and Roadmap management software
- Experience managing project and programs using an agile/scrum methodology
Want to see what it is like inside rewardStyle HQ?
Since 2011, rewardStyle has fueled the arrival of a new influence on the retail industry: professional content creators. By providing the innovative technologies, strategic growth consultancy and partnerships necessary to empower a global network of 40,000 premium lifestyle content creators and 4,500 retailers, rewardStyle is making a tangible impact on global e-commerce sales. In 2017 alone, rewardStyle Influencers drove more than $1 billion in online retail sales to our brand partners.
LIKEtoKNOW.it, rewardStyle's consumer-facing shopping platform which makes thousands of pieces of original influencer content actionable each day for millions of consumers worldwide, was launched in 2014. In March 2017, the game-changing LIKEtoKNOW.it app was launched, featuring a proprietary technology that allows consumers to instantly shop their screenshots of influencer-created imagery anywhere they discover it across social media and the mobile web. Only 9 months after launching, the LIKEtoKNOW.it app hit 1 million registered users, outpacing the launch-year user acquisition rate of some of today's most popular content discovery apps.
Honored as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company, rewardStyle has redirected the lifestyle publishing industry and contributed to the professionalization and financial independence of thousands of influencers worldwide, enabling them to earn meaningful revenue on their digital content and ultimately empowering them to grow their small businesses into internationally-recognized brands. Today, #rStheFamily has 250+ team members working from rewardStyle offices in Dallas, London, New York, Shanghai, São Paulo, Los Angeles, and Berlin.
Location During COVID: Fully remote until further notice.
COVID Working Status:
The health and safety of our employees remains the number one priority at rewardStyle during COVID-19. In an effort to keep our employees and their families safe during this time, we have temporarily closed our brick and mortar offices to all employees. The entire company is working remotely until further notice.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including 401K
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to when we are back in the office!
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym in our Dallas HQ
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are not offering sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fee