About the brand:
Amanda Wakeley is a British heritage luxury brand that captures the style sensibilities of its Founder and Creative Director, Amanda Wakeley. The collection, recognised for clean lines, impeccable fit and sports luxe details is designed to take women through every aspect of their life’s journey with effortless chic. Encompassing everything from beautifully cut ready-to-wear pieces, luxury handbags, accessories, and a world-renowned wedding dress collection. Amanda’s Wakeley Wardrobe provides stylish solutions for the multi-tasking Wakeley Woman.
Amanda Wakeley is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join its team and build the online presence of the brand as well as drive revenue through their e-commerce site.
The ideal candidate will have a passion to tell the brand story through the digital medium using all channels – e-store; blog; website and social media channels.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the operational side of the Amanda Wakeley website. Reporting to the Founder/Creative Director and Head of Buying & Merchandising, you will be responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans through direct management of the e-store content and all digital marketing channels.
You will be expected to deliver online revenue growth, increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic digital marketing initiatives, ongoing website optimisation and new system implementation. You will be confident with web analytics and continuously look for innovative ways to grow the online business.
• Implement and manage the ecommerce and digital marketing strategy for the Amanda Wakeley online presence.
• Manage the external web developer team and third-party agencies to scope, recommend, implement and test new developments and ongoing site functionality and systems in accordance with the Ecommerce strategy to maximise the customer experience and drive sales.
• Manage the third party agencies to help drive customer acquisition, data capture and sales conversion, as well as maintain a solid retention strategy, ensuring relevant traffic to the site for retention of customers to be supported by both on and offline activity.
• Manage and maintain the SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social and Affiliates Marketing activities.
• Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content strategy, customer journey, checkout flow and promotional campaigns across devices and recommend and implement changes as appropriate.
• Work with the Ecommerce Customer and Operations Co-ordinator to Ensure a seamless operational customer journey including fulfilment, payment methods, fraud management and customer services as appropriate.
• Create and maintain new and existing products on the Ecommerce platform. Re-write when necessary all product descriptions following best practises to make them SEO and customer friendly. Track products delivery dates and coordinate with the Merchandising team the launch in a timely manner.
• Manage the Ecommerce photo shoots (Models and stills) - Sourcing the samples, create the shot-lists for the studios, organising the shipment and returns of the samples, manage all round of retouches, make sure we are in budget, etc.
• Work with the relevant member of the Digital Team and other stakeholders (Merchandising Team, Design Team and Production & Product Development Team as well as the stores) to manage and maintain the online and offline content and marketing calendar - Source and create digital assets such as banners, emails, video etc. in line with the key focuses - Source and request brand and product assets to support marketing and Ecommerce activity.
• Report on all digital campaigns and on the traffic and engagement KPIs to the business to influence learnings and future strategies
• Share digital customer insights and competitor activity with the business
• Monitor key metrics and customer behaviour to help implement improvement strategies
• Work with the Ecommerce Customer and Operations Co-ordinator to glean customer insight in order to improve the online customer user experience
- Managing the ecommerce and marketing budget
- Managing graphic designer, ecommerce operations co-ordinator, customer care manager and intern.