Senior Art Director
Acne Studios is now looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Creative Studio within the Marketing department. In this role, you will be developing, creating and executing visual concepts for all collateral produced within the studio. Projects will include brand campaigns, product launches, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations. As a Senior Art Director, you will need to drive, optimise and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality.
This position reports to the Marketing Studio Manager and is based at Acne Studios’ headquarters in Stockholm. Travelling may occur.
Your job will include
- Develop, plan, define and execute integrated visual concepts in-line with brand and communication strategy for Acne Studios’ all channels
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with brand objectives
- Continuously communicate innovative solutions appropriate to brief, with knowledge that they can be executed on time and fit the project scope
- Manage projects from concept development, production to final delivery, this includes suggesting photographers, directors, artists and casting, and researching relevant references
- Plan and define the concept and execute elevated stills and moving content
- Co-responsibly create a precisely on brand communication within internal and external channels together with those channels
We are looking for someone with
- Minimum 8 years’experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Bachelor’s degree within Art Direction or visual communication
- Result orientation, self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, confidence in using moving image tools
- Fluency in English
Apply today! We will interview candidates continuously. Please include your portfolio with your application.
We may perform background checks for this position.