New York City Flagship Store Manager
In a retail climate that is changing dramatically, Tibi seeks a highly creative, curious, dynamic and engaged individual who is not afraid to take thoughtful risks and try new things. We are looking for a leader to lead the one-and-only Tibi Flagship store in New York City. He/She will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and is not bound by traditional notions of what a retail store should be.
This individual will be responsible for driving profitable sales and leading the growth in one of Company’s key revenue channels. He/She will expand on the idea of what it means to lead an advanced designer retail business, applying the newest retail approaches and using creative marketing and selling tactics. At a time when client generated dollars are coming from outside the traditional retail store format -- Social Media/Instagram, first class customer service, paired with deep product knowledge are essential to success.
This role will be a change agent, utilizing the newest and most dynamic methods to manage and motivate, inspire a team of stylists -- in order to expand the existing customer base, win new customers and build a cross generational customer for the brand.
We look to this role to be the consummate brand ambassador, leading with passion through a time of great change.
The role reports into the SVP of Global Sales.
- Ability to Set, Meet, and Exceed Store Goals
- Strong team building and leadership skills with coaching/mentoring capabilities.
- Goal oriented with strong communication skills, with a motivation to achieve/exceed store goals.
- Expectations of establishing impeccable customer service, along with great aptitude to communicate the aesthetics of the brand.
- Work closely with corporate teams (including finance and planning) to oversee all operational needs including: annual and monthly budgets, inventory management, staffing, stock room, store-store transfers, warehouse orders, and inventory control.
- Review performance with regularity and make recommendations on improvements; build an environment that rewards excellence and constant leveling up of performance.
- Promote an atmosphere of creative thinking that embraces the new realities of retail; lead staff incorporate training and implementing new sales techniques.
- Perform daily tasks of running the business including logistics, inventory control, staff schedules and weekly reports.
- Take active role in working with marketing on opportunities to build a customer data base and engage directly with new customers; monetize corporate IG Live and Social Media Selling Programs.
- Manage a compensation plan that rewards traditional & non-traditional performance.
- Facilitate all opening and closing procedures including EOD reporting, cash counting, and bank deposits. Train back-up within the team.
- Work with Company management to ensure that the store team has the resources needed to be successful; ensure that company policy and procedures are understood and followed.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum 5 years-experience in Advanced Women’s Designer Retail Management
- Extensive Customer Service Skills
- Highly Motivated and Self Starter; with ability to pivot in a changing environment.
- Possess Impeccable Presentation Skills.
- Proficient in Retail Pro, Microsoft Office, PPT, RLM, etc.
- Be detail oriented, a great collaborator and inspired by fashion.