4 days left
- Full Time
1. Oversee the whole production process, provide complete information on costing, technical data.
2. Negotiate garment pricing/delivery with factories.
3. Review all factory quotes for accuracy on fabric yield, fabric costs, trim costs, embellishing costs, etc.
4. Responsible for tracking PD spend and reporting, by ensuring trackers are updated regularly.
5. Calculating sample make price from prototype stage / according to target margin & line-plan.
6. Active participation in design fits; proposing finishing’s / trims and ensuring the communication flows between the different actors.
7. Work closely with the design team on the day to day development of the collection: ensuring they are aware of and adhering to deadlines and critical path.
8. Knowledge and understanding of technical specification sheets. Accountable for the accuracy of for tech packs sent out to factories.
9. Responsible for ordering trims directly from manufacturers for prototypes and samples.
Required skills and experience:
1. 10+ years of production experience in the luxury ready-to-wear industry.
2. Highly organized, demonstrates the ability to prioritize, manage, and coordinate diverse activities simultaneously whilst also keeping a 360 view of the entire development process and progress.
3. Agile, adaptable, and capable of multi-tasking and coordinating different projects with the design team and partners.
4. Solution orientated – problem solver, flexible and adaptable, resilient.
5. Passionate about the product with the confidence to fully engage in the process and have an impact.
6. Flexible to travel to the factory.
7. Strong time management skills, rich experience of working in fast growth high pace entrepreneurial environments.
8. Italian, Fluent English.