In-House E-commerce photographer (m/f/x)
Carhartt WIP is part of the Work in Progress Holding AG. Our family-owned business group started as a licensee and European distributor of the US workwear manufacturer Carhartt in the early 1990s. Since then, it develops its own collections based on workwear originals.
Carhartt Work In Progress aims to continuously progress and evolve, without ever losing sight of its origins. Over the course of the past two decades, our business has developed organically, along with its customers, the culture that surrounds the brand, and its employees who have helped shape what Carhartt WIP is today.
In house E-commerce photographer (m/f/x).
Carhartt WIP is looking for an in house E-commerce photographer to join our team in Berlin studio. The role will be responsible for the day to day product photography ensuring consistency and brand guideline are maintained. The role requires a candidate who understands current photography techniques and an excellent eye for detail. Passionate about photography and a “can do” attitude is a must.
As well as managing the daily product photography, there will be regular model shoots and creative photography topics, working closely with our stylist and art director.
- Execution of seasonal product photography ensuring consistency.
- Executing model shoots in house.
- Creative photography tasks to assist the team with technical needs.
- Good knowledge of working across of the studio, able to prepare sets, lighting set up and checking that all equipment is fully functional.
- Ability to manage your own workload and ensure daily/weekly targets are met.
- Strong knowledge of studio lighting techniques and the capability to demonstrate.
- Strong understanding of current photography techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Thorough interest in photography and ability to communicate ideas
- An outstanding organizer who has ability to work in a first paced and deadline driven.
- A “can do” attitude at all times.
- Proficiency in Mac, Adobe and Capture One and Knowledge of MS office is bonus.
- The ability to work as an effective member of a Team.