Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will support the Casablanca team in the day to day finance function, generally processing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and reconciling bank statements.
Day to Day:
- Handling Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable
- Supporting the Finance Director with management accounting duties
- Handling the sales ledger including credit control and raising invoices
- Adhoc Projects
The successful candidate will be degree educated with a minimum of 2 years’ working experience in Accounting, with experience in the Fashion industry preferable. You must be actively looking to study towards ACCA/CIMA and have the desire to grow with the company. Experience working with QuickBooks Online is an absolute must.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of QuickBooks Online
- Accounts Receivables / Accounts Payable
- Attention to Detail
- Previous experience in the Fashion Industry
- Expert proficiency in Excel with working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Good organisational skills and workload prioritisation
- Multilingual is a plus